Translate

2010年12月11日 星期六

Do you intend to buy a notebook?

One night of two weeks ago, when I was doing my job's project on my personal notebook . Suddenly, my Samsung notebook was shut down. I tried to reboot it a few of times. But it was also not succeeded. So I felt very anxious because I commited my customer to finish it two days after this unfortunately case.

Next day morning, I brought my notebook to the original repair centre. The customer service quoted me the repaired price nearaly about USD300. And it took two weeks to wait the parts shipped from Samsung. That parts was the motherboard. Included with the repair time , it took about 3 weeks to return me.

Obviously, my project was not allowed to postponed and also the repaired fee is higher than my prospect . Finally, I decided to buy the new notebook although It is not the way I wanted.

I went through the shopping street , and tried to compare the price and performance of various kinds notebook. Finally, I found that suitable for me.

I bought the sony's notebook with model VPCZ135GG. Before the price of Sony's notebook was much higher than other brand on the market such as Toshiba, Fujitsu, HP, Samsung and Lenovo etc. But this time, I found this notebook's price with the specification was very reasonable and suitable for me, so I bought it.

Let me here give you the main specifications of this notebook:

Operating system: Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit

CPU: Intel Core i5-580M Processor 2.66Ghz (Turbo boost) upto 3.33 GHz

Display card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M GPU(SPEED MODE) / Intel® HD Graphics(STAMINA MODE)

Display memory: 1 GB DDR3 (Speed Mode)

Display: 13.1" Width (WXGA++: 1600x900) TFT (VAIO Display Premium, LED backlight)

Memory: 4 GB (2 GB x 2) DDR3 SDRAM ,can upgrade to 8GB

Wireless network: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n

Camera: Resolution: 640 x 480, pixel: 0.3 M

weight: 1.42Kg (include battery)

How much you think for this notebook. It is just USD 1,470.
It is very resonable. Especially the weight with that premium specifiction. Anyone who intend to buy new notebook and travel a lot.
This model can act as your reference.

Anybody has any question for this can leave a comment here.

Thank you

沒有留言:

張貼留言